11.27.2006

The Computer Guy

I love helping friends and/or family fix a computer that is running slow or not at all. I use AdAware, SpyBot S&D, CCleaner and an antivirus and have had no problemos. I also use these products to clean infected computers as well. If these peeps don't want to pay for antivirus software, then I always install either AVG or Avast. I also install the latest and greatest Windows updates as well. When I leave that computer, I have auto-updates running for both Windows and the antivirus. Check out my past blog entries on free spyware removal and antivirus software.

The bottom line is to use common sense when surfing the Internet or reading email. If your operating system and antivirus are up-to-date, then you should be able to keep your computer out of harm's way.

No comments: