10.14.2006

Six Months of Cool Stuff

Well I have been totally addicted to blogging for the last six months. I kept telling everyone that I come across a lot of cool stuff on the Internet. Maybe now people will believe me...and maybe someone might be actually reading any of this. Well I will continue forward and here are the Performancing.com top 20 post views for the last six months.

  1. LOST.. Let's Get Ready to Rumble!
  2. Einstein Maze
  3. Bandwidth Tools
  4. Movies in 30 Seconds, Re-enacted by Bunnies
  5. What's all the Skype about?
  6. Mobile Phone Backup/Sync Solutions
  7. Earbuds Suck
  8. Wireless Info
  9. PayPal vs. Google Checkout
  10. Gas Buddy
  11. Oh the Humanity...
  12. Windows Vista Review
  13. Google Cheat Sheets
  14. Virtual Bubble Wrap?
  15. Phones of the future are off the hook!
  16. Flowers are a Waste of Money
  17. Nerd Rap, Mmm-Kay
  18. Be alerted on when to weather the weather
  19. Canadian Prices for Windows Vista
  20. The New Style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? The Performancing.com link shows you have no activity at all...do I have to be logged in as you to view it?

dabombdgd said...

I elieve it was stats for the day, so I just changed the link to go to the Performancing home page. You have missed nothing. ;-)