5.31.2006

Tricks of the Trade?

Random advice from people compiled into a blog site. It's hit and miss, but entertaining.

"The vast majority of the Tricks I've been receiving have been submitted anonymously, so if you want to go that route, you're more than welcome to. On the other hand, if you want tro include your name and URL, I'll give you attribution when I post your trick to the website. (Email addresses will only be used if I need to ask you about something for clarification -- that's it). Since I don't know what format this hypothetical book will take yet I can't say whether names will be included with those entries that are used there, my guess is "probably not" given that the majority would just be signed "Anonymous." Just so you know."
- TradeTricks

[via LifeHacker]

No comments: